Leave us a review!

Copper Pesticide: Safety and Health Concerns

Copper is a naturally occurring element that is essential for human health. However, copper pesticides can be harmful to people if they are not used properly.

Copper pesticides can cause skin irritation, eye irritation, and respiratory problems. They can also be harmful if they are ingested. In some cases, copper pesticides have been linked to cancer.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has set limits on the amount of copper that can be present in food and drinking water. However, it is still possible to be exposed to high levels of copper from copper pesticides.

If you are concerned about the safety of copper pesticides, you should talk to your doctor. They can help you assess your risk and recommend ways to reduce your exposure.

Here are some tips for reducing your exposure to copper pesticides:

  • Wear gloves and eye protection when handling copper pesticides.
  • Do not apply copper pesticides to plants that are close to your home.
  • Wash your hands thoroughly after handling copper pesticides.
  • Do not eat fruits or vegetables that have been treated with copper pesticides.


Receive A Complimentary Consultation

If you’d like to increase your quality of life and revitalize your health… naturally, we have a valuable offer for you!

We provide a FREE consultation for you to determine what is going on and if we can help before you make any financial commitment to treatment. There is NO OBLIGATION! 

Dr. Russ Birdsall, D.C
11154 Huron St. Suite 106, Northglenn, CO 80234
Chiropractor Northglenn CO

Monday, Wednesday & Thursday:
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Walk-ins are Welcome!

© 2024 Northglenn Chiropractic Spine and Injury Center, All Rights Reserved